If you have received a text message from us to book a Covid vaccination use the link in the message and it will take you to the appointment booking system we also use.
Patients aged 55-69 who do not fall within a high risk category must use the national booking system: www.nhs.uk or call 119.
If you are a healthcare worker or carer and haven’t been invited for the vaccine yet, please email us at ClerkenwellMP@nhs.net and we will update your records – you may be asked to provide documentary evidence.
To protect yourself, your family, friends and everyone else, if you have been contacted by us or by the NHS to invite you for your Covid vaccination please make your appointment. Use the booking information and method indicated in the invitation.
Our doctors believe the Covid vaccines are safe and we are encouraging eligible patients to have your vaccination as soon as you are invited – please don’t delay.
In Islington, Covid vaccinations are mostly being delivered at two mass vaccination centres in Hanley Road and in Bingfield Street and not at individual GP surgeries. We will contact you (often by text message) only if you are in the following priority groups:
- residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
- all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
- all those 75 years of age and over
- all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- all those 65 years of age and over6. all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
Please do not call us. We are unable to answer questions regarding when you will be invited for the Covid vaccination.
Please wait to be contacted by one of our administrators offering an appointment for Covid vaccination – we will contact you as soon as it is your turn to have the vaccine.
You can check your eligibility for the Covid vaccine on www.gov.uk
For more information about Covid vaccination, please visit www.nhs.uk/coronavirus-vaccine