In Islington, Covid vaccinations are mostly being delivered at two mass vaccination centres in Hanley Road and in Bingfield Street and not at individual GP surgeries. We will contact you (often by text message) only if you are in the following priority groups:
- residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
- all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
- all those 75 years of age and over
- all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- all those 65 years of age and over6. all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
Please do not call us. We are unable to answer questions regarding when you will be invited for the Covid vaccination.
Please wait to be contacted by one of our administrators offering an appointment for Covid vaccination – we will contact you as soon as it is your turn to have the vaccine.
You can check your eligibility for the Covid vaccine on www.gov.uk
For more information about Covid vaccination, please visit www.nhs.uk/coronavirus-vaccine