How To Register
You can also register in person at our reception during opening hours, preferably in the afternoon between 1.30pm and 5.00pm when it is quieter.
Information For City University Students
It is essential that students register with a local doctors’ surgery when they move into Halls of Residence. This will provide you with easy access to full medical services nearby during your time at University.
There are currently 2 ways you can register as a patient at Clerkenwell Medical Practice:
- Complete the online registration form
- Come into the surgery and complete the forms there.
Please remember to add your room number and mobile number to the registration forms. If you have your NHS number, please add this to the registration form as this will help us with your registration.
- Liberty Hall, 29-63 Graham Street, London N1 8LA
- Liberty Court, 16 Briset Street, London EC1M 5HD
- Alliance House, 44-45 Newington Green, London N16 9QH
- Willen House, 8-26 Bath Street, London EC1V 9DX
- Canto Court, 122-128 Old Street, London EC1V 9BD
- East Central House, 115-131 Lever Street, London EC1V 3RH
- Pure City, 11 Bastwick Street, London EC1V 3AQ
- Garden Halls,1 Cartwright Gardens, Kings Cross, London WC1H 9EN
- Student Living Heights, 312 Goswell Road, London EC1V 7AG
Named Accountable GP
We have allocated a Named Accountable GP for all of our registered patients. New patients joining us will be advised of their Accountable GP at the point of registration. If you do not know who your named GP is, please ask a member of our reception team.