Catchment Area

We register anyone eligible for NHS treatment who is living in our catchment area (the whole of EC1 + EC2 + small parts of WC1 & N1 – please see the map) and all students living in the City University Halls of Residences in EC1 & N1. We prefer to register all persons or family members living with you in order to offer the full range of our services.